2 cups raw oatmeal
2 Tablespoons Wheat Germ
2 Tablespoons Flaxseed powder
3 scoops Jay Robb Egg White vanilla protein powder
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
¼ cup natural crunchy peanut butter
Water approx ¾ cup
¼ cup dark chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients together except for the water, mix well so that dry mix is in
a crumb form.
2. Slowly add water approx ¼ cup mix until mixture becomes solid.
3. Add a drizzle of honey if you would like.
4. Place mixture into a greased (w/ nonstick spray) 8×8 square pan. Pack firmly.
5. Optional: melt 1/4cup dark chocolate chips in microwave for approx 1min stir
and microwave for an additional 30 seconds, stir until melted.
6. Cover mixture with melted dark chocolate, this will be a very thin layer.
Makes 8 Servings
1 Bar: 205 Calories, 7g Fat, 23g Carbohydrates, 14g Protein
1 Bar: 215 Calories, 7.5 g Fat, 24g Carbohydrates, 14.5g Protein
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before eating.